Gawz Dance Agency is excited to be performing in a showcase on the evening of Sunday 6th August in a one-off event held by The Performance LAB called “THE GARDEN: After the Bite” which forms part of the Rich Mix Youth Takeover Festival and showcases young artistic talent.
Tarek Khwiss, CEO & Founder of Gawz Dance Agency has chosen the theme of "greed" from one of the 7 deadly sins (the 7 deadly sins being the theme of the event) and has choreographed a creative piece and said he can't wait to see his latest work being performed.
According to the The Rich Mix website, young producers and artists take over Rich Mix with 3 weeks of events and provides a platform to discover amazing new artists, meet other young creatives, and get an insight into producing events. There will be gigs, theatre, exhibitions and workshops. Most events are free, but it's better to book your place online.
Make sure you come and support Gawz!
Details of the event are below:
- Date: Sunday 6th August 2017
- Time: 6pm - 11:30pm
- Doors open at 4.30PM (DJ: 5-6PM and Programming starts from 6PM)
- Event ends: 11:45PM
- Where: Rich Mix, 35 - 47 Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6LA.
- (nearest station: Shoreditch High Street)
Read on below for a synopsis of the event:
THE GARDEN: After the Bite
Greed, gluttonous and lustful vices have trickled into our once so perfect Garden. Join the Performance Lab in a playful pursuit of our inner most sins, in this unique immersive experience culminating in an evening of live artistic performances and DJs creating the wickedest vibes until late into the night.
Social Media - follow to find out more!
- Follow The Performance Lab on Facebook to stay up-to-date with event
- Click here to visit the event website
- Follow The Performance Lab on Twitter @performancelb
- Follow The Performance Lab on Instagram @theperformancelb
Hope to see you there!
The Gawz Team